You securely gain quality & time and save costs by using our 100% automated software modernization solutions.
Software tools and code generators from Delta Software Technology are successfully used in more than 750 installations. Around 10.000 professional developers are trained for the use of Delta Software tools. The Delta group provides solutions for modernization, migration and integration of legacy on the basis of up to 100% automated transformation. Leading organizations trust us for more than 30 years!
As part of the Delta group located in Zurich and as Delta distributor we support customers and realize projects in the Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Development – Efficiently Generated
Create data services with only a few clicks, generate software for variants and different platforms, speed up your (product line) development with software generators.
Integration – Simply Building Bridges
Reuse legacy functions in SOA, build composite applications and business services, join different database architectures.
Modernisation – Really Safe
Understand legacy applications, automate migrations, mass changes and architecture transformations.
Simply Automate Software Development!
Newsletter March 2019
- Successful Assessment for Replacing VORELLE
- Aquila Heywood introduces ADS on Eclipse
- IBM IMS/DB? Modernization Now!
- Let's meet Delta
- Support information: New Product Versions available
- New Delta Training Courses: Register Now
- February: Aquila Heywood introduces ADS on Eclipse
- January: New Delta Training Courses start in May
- Let's meet SAXOS!
- SAXOS & Delta Software Technology wishes you Happy Holidays ...
- December: Successful Assessment for Replacing VORELLE
- September: Decision Table Generator Delta DETAB on Eclipse
- June: Insurer makes important core application fit for the future
- May: Bedag relies on Delta ADS on Visual Studio
March: We have released new versions of the following products:
- ADS on Micro Focus EDz
- ADS on Visual Studio
- ADS on Eclipse
- ADS for COBOL
- Generator Engine for Windows and IBM z/OS
You can find more information about new features and fixes in the release notes at the support area.