You securely gain quality & time and save costs by using our 100% automated software modernization solutions.
Software tools and code generators from Delta Software Technology are successfully used in more than 750 installations. Around 10.000 professional developers are trained for the use of Delta Software tools. The Delta group provides solutions for modernization, migration and integration of legacy on the basis of up to 100% automated transformation. Leading organizations trust us for more than 30 years!
As part of the Delta group located in Zurich and as Delta distributor we support customers and realize projects in the Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Development – Efficiently Generated
Create data services with only a few clicks, generate software for variants and different platforms, speed up your (product line) development with software generators.
Integration – Simply Building Bridges
Reuse legacy functions in SOA, build composite applications and business services, join different database architectures.
Modernisation – Really Safe
Understand legacy applications, automate migrations, mass changes and architecture transformations.
Simply Automate Software Development!
Newsletter September 2018
- Decision Table Generators: Modernise, Consolidate or Replace?
- Decision Table Generator Delta DETAB on Eclipse
- Support information: New Product Versions available
- Next Training Courses starts in November
- September: Decision Table Generator Delta DETAB on Eclipse
- June: Insurer makes important core application fit for the future
- May: Bedag relies on Delta ADS on Visual Studio
- March: Newsletter March 2018
- February: Delta Lecture on the GSE: z/OS - Guide
- January: Current Product Versions: Plan Your Updates now!
- January: Let's meet Delta & SAXOS ...
- April: The Perfect Solution for a secure Replacement of IMS Databases: AMELIO Modernization Platform
- February: Securely cleaning your COBOL–, PL/I- and Delta ADS Applications with the AMELIO CleanUp Factory.
- September: AMELIO slashes Risks and Costs for Modernization and Migration
July: We have released new versions of the following products:
You can find more information about new features and fixes in the release notes at the support area.